- For Churches
- For Schools
- For Individuals
- What's Involved
- Action Plans
- The Movement
“This is not charity work that we're doing here. We're doing what God has called us to do, and that's to love each other.”
– Brooke Perry, Serve Coordinator SL2 Church
Next Steps to a Church—School Partnership:
Identify a school in your area.
- Call to schedule an appointment with the principal (or other designated school representative).
- Show up for the appointment prepared to ask this question: “What are a few potential ways that we could help you in the great work you’re doing here?”
- Listen. Take notes.
- Let the school representative(s) know that you’ll get back to them soon with a response about which of their identified needs your church is equipped to tackle.
- Talk to your team about #5. Which of the school’s identified needs could the church most successfully execute?
- Contact the school representative to let them know how your church would like to serve their school.
- Identify a gifted Site Coordinator from your church who can implement and lead service to the school.
- Congratulations! You’ve initiated a church/school partnership! Now it’s time to implement. Check out our Action Plans for more!